- 5 baby bok choi
- 8 tbsp butter
- 3 tbsp soy sauce or tamari
- 2 tbsp fresh ginger
- 3 cloves garlic
- 5 medium size mushrooms
- salt and pepper to taste
Bring a large pot of water to boil
- While the water is getting hot, prepare the vegetables.
- Chop the bok choi into 1" strips. Set aside.
- Grate the ginger and mince the garlic. Set aside.
- Chop the mushrooms into small pieces. Set aside.
- When the water is boiling, add the bok choi and cook until tender, 2-3 minutes. Immediately drain the bok choi in a colander and rinse under cold water. Drain well.
- In a large skillet, over medium heat, melt the butter. Add the soy sauce, ginger, garlic, and mushrooms and cook for one minute. Add the drained bok choi and stir constantly for two more minutes. Remove from heat and serve immediately.